Ultimate Dog Racer Ultimate Dog Racer

Not much

I can't imagine the code behind this. Must have been really hard to program the IA and some stuff. But, this game does need more gameplay. Just winning money isn't enough. There should be upgrades, highscores and skills for the dogs.

But really, good work.

Played Freelancer? Played Freelancer?

Wow

This must be the first game made in Flash that allows camera rotation. What I mean is, this game's like a real 3D game : camera rotation, 3D...

Probably gonna be frontpaged

Dice generator for D&D Dice generator for D&D

Well

Nice :)
Though I don't see the utility of giving one big number instead of each dice's number.
Example: I need 2d6, so I can do 1d12 too.

Proottalfain responds:

Nah. 2d6 doesn't equal 1d12. The minimum of 2d6 is two, the minimum of 1d12 is one. I prefer giving one big number because it spares the calculations from the viewer, and many little results would take more room.

Clock Teller Clock Teller

Too easy

The code is not easy to make, but you can find it on the site (in a flash tutorial).

Infection : The Host Infection : The Host

Are you OK?

I tried to wait the end of the song, to see if the game would start... but the song is long, very long. I don't think you're feeling OK, because you respond something ridiculous for each reviews, and the game is not even the game you were telling us it is. But, I think you're right about the name : This game IS an Infection!
Hope it was not what you wanted to upload...

Joelasticool responds: