Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Awesome idea

Never thought that humans could have, billions of years in the future, teleported back in time to help the earliest humans expand themselves, thus actually creating this new race of humans who look like aliens. Wow.

Ultimate Dog Racer Ultimate Dog Racer

Not much

I can't imagine the code behind this. Must have been really hard to program the IA and some stuff. But, this game does need more gameplay. Just winning money isn't enough. There should be upgrades, highscores and skills for the dogs.

But really, good work.

Played Freelancer? Played Freelancer?

Wow

This must be the first game made in Flash that allows camera rotation. What I mean is, this game's like a real 3D game : camera rotation, 3D...

Probably gonna be frontpaged

Dice generator for D&D Dice generator for D&D

Well

Nice :)
Though I don't see the utility of giving one big number instead of each dice's number.
Example: I need 2d6, so I can do 1d12 too.

Proottalfain responds:

Nah. 2d6 doesn't equal 1d12. The minimum of 2d6 is two, the minimum of 1d12 is one. I prefer giving one big number because it spares the calculations from the viewer, and many little results would take more room.

Lisa's Song =HFX= Lisa's Song =HFX=

It's astonishing

Yes it's astonishing how your songs make people dream, but somehow I liked more what you did before (Forsaken Battle, Epic Hip (:D), Pure Love...)

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you liked the song.

I'll probably come out with a song from my earlier style sometime soon. Although currently I'm working on a few remixes, and I might also redo some of my older songs.

Thanks for listening!

-HFX ^_^

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

Strange

The more I listen to this song, the more I think I heard the melody somewhere. Anyway, it's really good :)

And I agree with Elk1007, the quality makes it actually not so bad, kinda old.

Phyrnna responds:

Really? I'd hope that someone didn't beat me to this melody. T_T
Thank you nonetheless.